Spray Tanning Tips
Before Your Tan
Make sure you have completed all shaving / waxing 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment. Wear no moisturiser, deodorant or perfume the day of your tan as this could act as barrier creme meaning your tan may go patchy.
After Your Tan
Once you have had your spray tan it is important to remember it is developing on your skin, if you do anything to interrupt that process it will change the outcome of your tan.
Before Your First Shower
- DO NOT rub or touch the tan
- DO NOT wear tight clothing
- If you get sprayed topless it is best to leave your bra off
- DO NOT exercise or do anything that causes sweating
- DO NOT apply deodorants or perfumes
- DO NOT do any type of repetitive movement
- DO NOT get any water on your tan until your ready to wash it off